Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stats on my personal sites

Today we talked about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and learned some new vocabularies, like crawling and indexing. Referring to this I have researched the following interesting data in the stats of my personal sites:

Blog:

  1. Pageviews total:
    • 670
  2. Pageviews by country:
    • USA:            123
    • France:         14
    • Canada:        6
    • Germany:      5
    • UK:              5
    • Indonesia:     4
    • Colombia:     1
    • Ireland:         1 
    • Malaysia:      1
    • Nigeria:        1
  3. Pageviews by Operating Systems:
    • Windows:     200
    • Macintosh:   12
    • Linux:           3
    • competible:   2
  4. Post, which generated the highest number of Pageviews:
    • "My first Vlog" (174 pageviews)

    Twitter:

    • 24 Tweets
    • 34 Followings
    • 20 Followers

    Facebook:

    • 3 friends

    I am very surprised about the high number of pageviews on my blog. Especially I am astonished about the "internationality" of the pageviews.

1 comment:

  1. it is crazy the number of pageviews and from all around the world!

    ReplyDelete